- Propane models include hose and variable regulator control.
- Natural Gas models include a 1/4″ ball valve for gas control which ends with 1/4″ npt (customer supplies gas source cut-off valve and hose).
- Dual Fuel models include one of each above.
1) Alabama Metal Products Co. Inc. warrants all models of the AfterburnerTM against burn-out for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Included are all welded metal parts that comprise the burner/grill assembly. You do not need proof of purchase or any product registration to secure an adjustment. An approximate date of purchase is helpful in determining the model/type.
2) We do not warrant Hoses, Regulators, Brass Valves, pans etc. beyond the first year of service because we do not manufacture these parts… however, we do make every effort to reach a satisfactory adjustment should any problem occur.
3) We make no warranty against rust or water damaged parts or abusive service, but again welcome your inquiries with a mind toward satisfactory replacement or repair or refund.
4) Adjustment inquiries are rare, but all you need to do is contact us on our cell phone at 205-792-3626 with any questions, or requests for replacement parts.
5) We have a very liberal adjustment policy that has a priority toward keeping your AfterburnerTM in safe operating condition.